Board of Management *
René Maillot (KemOne)
Patrice Guesnet (Arkema)
Patrice Guesnet (KemOne)
- Technical Manager:
Alain Rémy (Solvin)
Mission and Policy of Autovinyle
- To participate in setting up networks to recycle and re-use recycled products coming from plasticized PVC used in automotive applications. Moreover, these networks must be properly managed in both economical and ecological ways.
- To set up reliable partnerships with recycling companies in order to find out the best practices. AUTOVINYLE and its partners will provide complementary know-how and means to achieve the challenge.
- To publicize the fact that the automotive PVC is recyclable and recycled.
Contribution of Autovinyle
- In depth knowledge of plasticized PVC production and conversion .
- Back up of research into new recycling processes, and into the applications of recycled PVC.
- Assistance with information and communication on responsible care of PVC waste.
- Energization of recycling processes.
- Meeting and exchange forum for companies sharing the same policy towards recycling.
Autovinyle's policy is defined by the Board of Management* and implemented by a Technical Committee, with the representatives of the members.